Our church landmark of 40 years is not a time for us to look inward but an incredible opportunity for us to look outward. Outward to all the people who call Milton Keynes their home and still have not discovered the joy of an intimate relationship with God. Outward to those facing hardship in our community. And outward to the opportunities God has given us to bring good news to the poor and practical help to those in need in countries such as India, Uganda and Albania.
This year as a church we will:
- Host 40 days of prayer for the future of our church, our city and our world
- Launch a brand new initiative #formiltonkeynes
- Continue to develop a sensory suite to serve our city
- Embark on 40 days of intentional acts of kindness
- Launch impactmk.com to promote volunteerism
- Release 400 people into community service
- Invest £40,000 into causes and charities working in our city.
- Send 40 people on mission to Uganda & India with LightForce International.
- Invest £100,000 into the work of LightForce International